GIFT CARDS POLICY
Gift cards are not transferable, may not be returned, may not be redeemed for cash or used to purchase another gift card. Service prices are subject to change. Milagro Salons is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. Gift cards are valid for six months after issue date.
As a courtesy to our guests and service providers, appointments must be canceled 24 hours in advance or you will be charged for the full amount of the scheduled appointment.
Your satisfaction is our highest concern. Therefore, you may exchange any product, or receive a store credit for products only, within 30 days of the original purchase. Styling tools are final sale, warranty by manufacturer.
the NEW GUEST EXPERIENCE
We are in this together; and together we will find our way through- We are grateful for those of you who have waited patiently on our team!
What you can expect the next time you visit.
- You must have a booked appointment. No Walk-in’s
- Only the person with the appointment will be able to enter unless the child is the one receiving the service- they may be accompanied by their parent. Otherwise no children accompanying their parent.
- Call upon arrival, and we will let you know when your stylist is ready for you- (we will notify you in advance of any delay’s)
- Bring as little as possible – no large handbags, jackets, etc.
- Each guest will be asked to step into a shoe sanitation mat, as well as will be offered hand sanitizer upon entering
- Each guests temperature will be taken and logged to ensure no one has a fever – (anyone with a fever will kindly be asked to re-schedule their appointment)
- NO food or drinks will be served. We also ask that NO food or drinks be brought into the salon.
- Your stylist will be wearing a mask throughout the entire service, as well as a face shield during the shampoo service.
- Masks are required by guests & stylists; and should be worn throughout the entire service.
- Stylists will sanitize their chair / station and tools before and after each guest
- Each client will have a clean cape
- Social distancing while inside the salon
- Shampoo stations will be partitioned off in order to create a more private relaxing experience.
- If you would like to replenish on any of your Aveda favorites, your stylist or a guest services team member will be happy to get those for you!
We appreciate everyone’s understanding of these new procedures as they were created with the safety of our guests and team in mind.
Yours in service.